|Sunday Mediterranean Aperitif Galore ... in Chelsea!|
Earl's Court, Chelsea
What do Italians, Spanish and French people got in common? Obviously, a deep passion about food, wine and Sundays … but that's not all!
We are delighted to invite you on Sunday 8th of October to discover a brand-new food sharing experience, a result of a winning blending of the Italian "APERITIVO", Spanish "TAPAS" and French "APERO".
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a new venue, a stylish casual dining restaurant nestled in the lovely Kensington&Chelsea neighbourhood and just few steps from Earls Court station!
We will feast on a Mediterranean food journey showcasing a mouth-watering selection of:
- Italian Calamari Fritti (lemon and aioli dip)
- Spanish Tortilla (potato, onion, egg omelette)
- Galician Padron Peppers (pan fried Galician peppers with sea salt
- Mediterranean bread Selection
- Pan Con Tomate (fresh tomato and olive oil)
- Trio of Cheers Apero Spread (olive tapenade, ricotta and red pepper, zucchini pesto)
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Spanish Chorizo (cooked in red wine)
for the sweet tooth...there's an Italian classic:
and for the wine lover... well this is the place to be!
All the wines come from very small family run farms and vineyards across Europe!
Traveling from Italy to France passing by Spain has never been easier! ;)
☞ The venue has prepared a special deal for ITALIANS OF LONDON: £10 INCLUDING: 1 drink (between Spritz, Beer, Wine, Prosecco) + access to the stuzzichini selection!
☞ Earls Court - 3 min walking distance.
☞ This event is STRICTLY by invitation only, please book your attendance by loggin-in first and then by clicking below